jueves, 19 de noviembre de 2015

2015 Reflections Have you had a good year?

Hello friends! How are you?

Today I will talk about this year. Personally this year hasn't been a good time, but if I had to rescue some things I can mention my new home. Since I started living alone I  began to learn a lot of things very important to my life: I learned to spend time alone and enjoy these moments in my own space. I had to be strong in the difficult times and develop my own aptitudes and strength. In spite of this, sometimes I felt very lonely and sad and I've been distracted with the study in the university.  This change was very strong for me, and I've taken some time to assume it.

In the last time, I have been improving in my qualifications because I was being more dedicated. I am very proud of my achievements and I feel I have matured with this time living alone. Today I can enjoy more about my subjects, until I can say that I have a favorite: Taller de investigación. In this class I created my own thesis project and each week I need to read more and more about my theme: The rock art Diaguita.

Anyway, this is my last year at the university and I'll enjoy everything I can!!!! I just think that only good things come like Christmas, New year, holidays and my degree! Positive thinking is always my key of life.

Bye friends :)

1 comentario:

  1. When I started living alone was very difficult, but now I think that is a good moment for to grow.

    ResponderEliminar