jueves, 12 de noviembre de 2015

Summer plans


Hello!
This post is the funniest that I have done in this course. Today I will talk about my summer plans! I guess we all are waiting for the summer, this is the best time of the year, I love it.


For this summer I intend to visit the coast of Peru and Ecuador during one month. I would like to travel with two friends called Pamela and Silvana, and possibly my boyfriend Andoni and his friends. We will be a large group and it will be funny. If I go to Peru I want to visit my sister María Gracia; she lives in Lima with her grandmother Vilma and her sister Arianna. Also, I want to know some montain villages, Machu Picchu  and go to the Amazon rainforest, but first I need to get vaccinated. From this way, I can prevent disease.

Then, If I had the opportunity to go to Ecuador, I want to know the different beaches throughout the country. Also, I would like to know the important cities, but most importantly I would like to share with local people rather than visiting touristic places. I'd love to know more about their customs and ways of living. Being an anthropologist everywhere is exciting!

However, not everything in my summer is travelling. I need to do my practice this summer, and throughout January I will be in the Limari Valley in workfield. I'm seeing a lot of petroglyphs! This experience will be very gratifying...


1 comentario:

  1. I like visit this place, is very mystic and historical place

    ResponderEliminar