jueves, 24 de septiembre de 2015

The best concert I've ever seen

I never forget my best concert: Paul McCartney in Chile. It was amazing!
I remember that it was the 21th April of 2014 and I went with my parents: Héctor and Angélica, and in this time they still in love. For his reason too, I remember this fact with some homesick.
 This concert was in the National Stadium and happened at night. When I listened in March of this year, thar will be the concert two months after I never doubt about to go. Paul McCartney is my favourite artist in the world and follow his carreer since he was in the Beatles. I like the music that he creates and he is my inspiration to do music all the time. 


Today I remember a lot of details about the concert. The production was amazing, I never forget the stage and the lights, these will be another show. For the final of the concert, when Paul was playing Something (a sing created during the peak of The Beatles), happened a big explotion in one point of the stadium and started to throw fireworks to the sky. This was the best part !


I can’t forget that concert, this was one of the best things that happened in my life.

3 comentarios:

  1. I'm really glad you had the opportunity to go to that concert! My dad and I wanted to go too because we love the beatles but life is cruel and we couldn't go jajaja... just kidding ... but we didn't go...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I went to Paul McCartney on 2011 and it was amazing too. To see a Beatle live it's priceless.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like Paul McCartney, too. That beautiful experience!

    ResponderEliminar