jueves, 1 de octubre de 2015

Welcome.


Hi, I am Daniela Illanes, I'm 23 years old, and I am an archeology student, I'm just about to finish my career, but yet I'm not certain about how I see myself in the future, I think archeology is beautiful but the paradigm in force today puts it closer to science rather than anthropology, and in that I strongly disagree, I think that conceiving archeology only as a science is a mistake for it's impossible to create objective knowledge or general laws about the past using only material remains of culture.

Well, i'm not only into my career, I love playing and listening to music, especially rock, and practice breakdance and sometimes aerial silk.

I think my english has considerably improoved in the last few years, still, I think I need to reinforce some aspects, such as my pronounciation, my gramatic comprehension and my use of past and future forms of verbs, I think i understand how the english languaje works, but i need to internalize it and practise a lot to be a really good english speaker. So that's what i intend to do from now on regarding my english skills.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario