jueves, 29 de octubre de 2015

My Best Friend



Hello!

Today I will talk about my best friend... 

She is Silvana Gajardo and I love her a lot! We have been friends since the kinder, but we were never very close until now. When I was five, Silvana was in the same level than me but she was in the level A and I in the level B. We never stayed in the same class, but I knew her because she was travelling on the same autobus that me. The driver of this autobus was my uncle Luz María.

Since the first grade we have been friends, but we were never the best friends. When we entered to high school our classes were mixed and Silvana was my classmate. We formed a group of seven friends: Silvana, Valeria, Fernanda, Claudia, Beatriz, Karina and obviously me. Silvana and Beatriz were friends since kinder... and my best friend was always  Claudia but when we left the school the things changed. 

This was the beginning of our friendship and since we left the school  five years have passed. I and she have always been very similar, we like the same things as:  the breakdance (in the present we dance every week together), do aircloth in the trees, draw and we have a lot of friends in common. Our friends are musicians and we always go to gigs where they play. 

I have a lot of memories with her that I will never forget...  The most important memory was my birthdays. Silvana has always been with me in this day so important to me, and I am eternally grateful for it. She is a great person (very funny too!) and one of the most beautiful person that exist to me <3. 


3 comentarios:

  1. It's really beautiful that you have a friendship since kinder, almost it's all the life together! hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Is beautiful history I hope ours always are the friends!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Since kinder! Wow, this is a friendship of all the life hahaha, very beautiful :)

    ResponderEliminar