jueves, 22 de octubre de 2015

How green are you?

I think that I am very ecologist in my daily life. I learned about the enviromental practices in campus JGM, specifically in philosophy faculty when  I participed in the “ecological garden”. It was made of plastic bottles and you could plant a lot of seeds of different vegetables for your own use.      
I often integrate the recycling into my habits, since I have been living alone in my apartment. I separate the plastic and carton from the other materials, and then I deposited the selection into the ecological trash in a special space in the building. I think that is one of the most thing that people who live in Santiago forget. This is not and habit in the majority of the population, for this reason in a year a lot of materials that could be used to build, are lost.
I try to have a healthy and ecological life and for this reason I choose the bike. You can go everywhere easily and with this transport you don’t contaminated the city and the rest of living beings.  For the moment I don’t have time to supported any eco-organization, but in the future I want to do it. If I participate of one organization, I would like to make more stands for the ecological trash in my building but also I want to keep these materials for recycling.
I think that my worst action that contribute the carbon footprint is that I eat a lof of meat in to a week.  I was vegetarian during two years but I come back to eat meat because I love it, I can resist the tentation L … Anyway I know that the meat is the best business in the world and is the principal cause of the carbon footprint.  Don't forget it!.

1 comentario: