jueves, 15 de octubre de 2015

My future job

Hello friends! how are you? 

Today I will talk about my future job. No one else has doubts about your future?

It's a topic very confuse to me but I think that in the future i would like to work something about arqueology and if posible I want to travel around the world, knowing different places, different cultures and countries.  

Even though I love my career, actually the archaeology is more science that antropology , so i think that it should has to open its investigations to a social area. In other words i want to work in something related to heritage and if it were possible work and life with indigenous communities. I want to know how the archaeological remains were seen by the communities and what they have to say about these. Through this dialogue with the communities I can know about  their way of seeing the world for understand their culture and why they are what they are. 

I love the outdoor work of archaeologist. My practices have been very entertaining and I enjoyed doing excavations and prospecting different areas like the pampa, the beach or the forest. I am very happy to have chosen this career, I hope to work as archaeologist in the future, this would be great!


4 comentarios:

  1. Is fantastic ! I think of the most important is the say you : "I love the career". Also archeology is very interesting. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello! when I was at school I wanted to study Arqueology, because I liked to think of traveling and discovering new things. Luck!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The archaeology has very interesting field-works, and i think that the work on laboratory is interesting too, like working with ceramics or some artifacts. I hope you get what you want!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Working as archaeologist and traveling are two things that go together, that means that your career would never be boring nor monotonous.

    ResponderEliminar